From Jos Maas:
Copy a song from a songbook by dragging notes, chords and other symbols to staff lines until you have the same picture as in the songbook. Choose a style and a melody instrument and play. Computer aided music arranging was never so simple. Plays 30 included styles or any other Yamaha compatible style. It can also be connected to any arranger keyboard and play the internal styles and melody voices of that keyboard. It prints sheet music. Version 3.0 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Understand your life events through astrology.
- Create, play, and print tablature scores.
- Record and perform multi tracking operations directly on your m...
- Watch and record online TV Channels worldwide, Justin.tv channe...
- Play virtual piano with your computer's keyboard.
- Make an accompaniment esily by entering chord sequence and choo...
- Play this guitar with your computer keyboard.
- Adjust chords to a particular instrument or singer's voice.
- Create simple cartoon image just import and clicking create car...
- Turn MIDI files into editable sheet music.
- Tune up acoustic and electric guitars.
- Play songs with lyrics and synchronize over network with visual...
- Organize your music collection, create playlists, and provide y...
- Convert FLV files into popular video and audio formats, and vic...
- Separate your MP3 file into small pieces.
- Download video from YouTube fast and easily.
- Look up and determine what chords you are playing and how they ...
- Convert RM to MP3, MPEG to MP3, and other video to audio format...
- Watch movies and listen to your favourite songs of different fo...
- Analyze you and your partner inherent characteristics to judge ...
- Learn guitar scales and chords on a 3D guitar.
- Download and convert videos from any Web site.
- Convert MP3 files into WAV format to burn your own CDs.
- Index your media files in a database.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Does what it says and works well."
Version: Busker 3
The layout is complete and doesnt leave out anything. It is easy to use and takes about 10 minutes to master.
The layout takes 10 minutes to master. If it was COMPLETELY simple it would be a 5.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: