From Jos Maas:
Copy a song from a songbook by dragging notes, chords and other symbols to staff lines until you have the same picture as in the songbook. Choose a style and a melody instrument and play. Computer aided music arranging was never so simple. Plays 30 included styles or any other Yamaha compatible style. It can also be connected to any arranger keyboard and play the internal styles and melody voices of that keyboard. It prints sheet music. Version 3.0 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Watch and record online TV Channels and listen to radio station...
- Understand your life events through astrology.
- Create, play, and print tablature scores.
- Play virtual piano with your computer's keyboard.
- Provide on-screen piano, synthesizer and MIDI controller for yo...
- Download and convert videos from any Web site.
- Play this guitar with your computer keyboard.
- Get professional statistics reporting for your cricket club, te...
- View thousands of online TV shows, streaming channels, videos, ...
- Manage leagues of various kinds of sports.
- Convert FLV files into popular video and audio formats, and vic...
- Create and check your personal lottery number selections.
- Improve your music skills by playing songs while staying in tun...
- Download free music directly from your desktop.
- Stream live radio to your PC.
- Make your Fantasy Football draft feel like a simulated NFL draf...
- Download video from YouTube fast and easily.
- Provide multiple multimedia solutions bundled in one mainframe.
- View and edit RGB color combinations.
- Tune up acoustic and electric guitars.
- Schedule your sports league games.
- Track and control ICQ chat conversations on a remote computer.
- Find and play Internet video.
- Make an accompaniment esily by entering chord sequence and choo...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Does what it says and works well."
Version: Busker 3
The layout is complete and doesnt leave out anything. It is easy to use and takes about 10 minutes to master.
The layout takes 10 minutes to master. If it was COMPLETELY simple it would be a 5.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: