From the developer: "BulkLoader downloads files bulk! BulkLoader can download a series of sequentially numbered files at once, so you won't have to open them first in a browser. More and more tech documents, PDFs, images, online photos etc. are just numbered files without thoughtful filenames for each file. If you want to download a complete online photo album, you'll find yourself opening each picture one after the other in your webbrowser -- a truly time-waisting thing! BulkLoader puts an end to this sillyness and downloads all the files you want one after the other automatically."
More Products to Consider
- Explore the web using Google's super-fast browser.
- Alternative Web browser with server-side compression for slow c...
- Surf the Web, block pop-ups, and keep spyware at bay with a lea...
- Download a new, fast browser.
- Connect with friends, preview search results, and get website u...
- Beta channel of Google's web browser.
- Check out the latest beta of the next Firefox update.
- Combine powerful browsing with media downloading and sharing.
- Browse the web comfortably.
- Web browser.
- View Flash content in your Web browser.
- Browser plugin to view rich multimedia web content.
- Rich media content plugin for the web.
- Browse the web quickly and easily.
- Web browser with Mozilla's rendering engine.
- Browse the web, work with mail, chat in IRC and edit HTML.
- Access Facebook without a web browser.
- Scan for working online coupon codes during checkout.
- Full-featured read later and RSS client that supports services ...
- Block ad elements in Safari.
- Finds coupons for online shoppers during checkout automatically...
- Recover deleted files on your digital media.
- Update your Macintosh Manager client software.
- Translate current page via Google Translate.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Liar! this is a OS9 only app! I got rid of os9 with my 8-tracks"
Version: BulkLoader X (for Mac OS X) 1.0
It is only written and available, despite what the description says, for an obsoleted operating system. LIARS! So hence, I couldn't even use the motherscratcher! Come on over to 1999 its better in the future...make an OSX version FOR REALS
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: