From Kainjow Software:
BootChamp is a small utility for quickly booting into Windows. How is this different than selecting your Windows volume from within Startup Disk in System Preferences? Well, using Startup Disk actually changes your startup disk permanently so that each time you restart, it boots into whatever you have selected. What this program is doing is the same thing that happens when you hold down Option at startup and select Windows. However, the app only requires a single click and your admin password, and then it restarts your computer into Windows without further input from you. It will not actually change your startup disk. The application has two modes of function. By default the application will create a menu item in your menu bar when launched. However it can also begin the booting process as soon as it's launched. To enable this, open Terminal and enter defaults write com.kainjow.BootChamp DefaultBehavior 1. To change it back, simply use a 0 instead.
More Products to Consider
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Widget displays Amazon's lightning deals.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Boot from a different startup disk.
- Clone your Boot Camp partition from OS X.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Unmount drives and volumes from the menu bar quickly.
- Keyboard tool that lets you "click" buttons and control your ap...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Mount iTunes library & iPod as a file system.
- AppleScript tool to force-eject troublesome disks.
- Executes a list of programs after a time delay.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Get an Dashboard styled clock for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Magnify a portion of the screen.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: