From Kainjow Software:
BootChamp is a small utility for quickly booting into Windows. How is this different than selecting your Windows volume from within Startup Disk in System Preferences? Well, using Startup Disk actually changes your startup disk permanently so that each time you restart, it boots into whatever you have selected. What this program is doing is the same thing that happens when you hold down Option at startup and select Windows. However, the app only requires a single click and your admin password, and then it restarts your computer into Windows without further input from you. It will not actually change your startup disk. The application has two modes of function. By default the application will create a menu item in your menu bar when launched. However it can also begin the booting process as soon as it's launched. To enable this, open Terminal and enter defaults write com.kainjow.BootChamp DefaultBehavior 1. To change it back, simply use a 0 instead.
More Products to Consider
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Get fast access to applications, documents, folders, and disks.
- Get iOS-type reverse scrolling for OS X.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Boot from a different startup disk.
- Have a single place in your hard-drive to organize your baKno g...
- Clone your Boot Camp partition from OS X.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Find, remember, and learn menu shortcuts.
- Unmount drives and volumes from the menu bar quickly.
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Original & exclusive wallpapers designed by artists from around...
- Mount iTunes library & iPod as a file system.
- AppleScript tool to force-eject troublesome disks.
- Clipboard manager.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: