From Wickedly Simple Software:
BookTracker is an easy to use way of keeping track of books that you own, have read or have listened to. Because of BookTracker's flexibility, it is a great tool for both collectors who need to record lots of data and for the book enthusiast who just needs the basics. It includes fields for such information as title, author, copyright date, purchase price, location, last read date, etc. There are also custom fields that can be renamed as needed.
BookTracker allows you to place your books in an unlimited number of groups that you create yourself. You can also choose the layout of your booklist, showing the fields that are most important to you. The booklist can be sorted by any of the fields that you have chosen. There is also a filtering function that quickly displays specific titles or authors. BookTracker's printing functionality will print your customized booklist including the current sort and filter. BookTracker has a convenient lookup feature to retrieve book details from the web.
More Products to Consider
- Organize, visualize and maintain your family history.
- Stop motion animation & time-lapse.
- Manage books, music, movie & comic books in your collection.
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- Design/print avery labels, business cards, dividers, t-shirt tr...
- Keep track of any Topic that can be described in four parameter...
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Catalog, sort, organize your game collection.
- Access and control your home from anywhere using any modern web...
- Web search utility to automate repetitive searches and store re...
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- GPS-enabled activity tracking software.
- Amazon-enabled home inventory system for books, movies.
- Manage and tag your files and bookmarks.
- Writer's studio: outline, edit, storyboard, write.
- Catalog, sort, organize your book collection.
- Project management.
- Keep your Things in the right Place.
- Cut truetype fonts with your cricut machine.
- Secure web access to OWA attachments.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: