From Chris Vallis:
Lock and unlock your screen with a bluetooth device like your phone.
Includes a feature to optionally use with a password for Two-Factor authentication (off by default).
Two-factor authentication requires the use of two authentication factors. The two factors are something the user knows and something the user has. For example a bluetooth device and a password.
Please pair your device before purchase. If your device cannot be paired then this app may not work with.
If you are having difficulty pairing an iPhone please enable personal hotspot. This seems to be a work around for the issue.
What's new in this version:
- Multiple monitor support
- Bug fix
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Versatile file search tool based upon Apple's powerful Spotligh...
- Make simple changes to a single object, and then repeat those c...
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Assign your hotkeys.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Synchronize and back up your files/folders.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Search for, uninstall applications and more.
- URL and password storer and generator.
- Manage system and user services on your Mac.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Easily get images from a Flickr set.
- Customize and bind your keyboard.
- Password auto entry tool.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Content installer creation tool for non-programmers.