From Bluefish project:
Bluefish is a powerful editor targeted towards programmers and Web designers, with many options to write websites, scripts and programming code. Bluefish supports many programming and markup languages, and it focuses on editing dynamic and interactive websites. It features a multiple file editor, multiple toolbars, custom menus, image and thumbnail dialogs, open from the Web, CSS dialogs, PHP, HTML, Java, C, and XML support, external program integration (tidy, weblint, make, javac), and lots of wizards. Bluefish runs on most POSIX compatible operating systems including Linux, FreeBSD, MacOS-X, OpenBSD and Solaris, and in addition it runs on Windows.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor the changes and the attributes of folders on your PC.
- Pick colors from the screen and get variable format colors.
- Navigate an Active Directory database, define favorite location...
- Update your dynamic DNS accounts and check your public IP addre...
- Edit, modify and resize your animated image files on PC.
- Deploy a graphical front-end for the LAME MP3, Ogg Vorbis and N...
- Take, print, e-mail, and synchronize notes.
- Monitor your internet connection.
- Know the exact size and position of any element with this scree...
- Develop applications on PHP with multi functional IDE.
- Develop Web pages which supports CGI, frames, Perl, C++, and Ja...
- Get precise technical details on your computer's processor.
- Use multi-language editor for Perl, Python, and Tcl coding work...
- Get details RAM usage of your computer.
- Make complex scientific calculations.
- Analyze your disk drives for space that files and directories o...
- Shows graphical map of disk.
- View detailed information about the processor, chipset, BIOS, a...
- Check the status of your hardware configuration.
- View,organize,install,delete & print fonts lists.