From Blizzard Entertainment:
In Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos, players revisit the war-torn world of Azeroth a generation after the end of the Second War between the Orcs and the Humans. The fragile peace that had since settled over the land is now on the verge of being shattered, for a dark power has returned after thousands of years to carry out its nefarious plans. Two new races - the Undead Scourge and the Night Elves - emerge to join the fray, as players follow a single epic storyline through four successive campaigns. Players can also take the battle into their own hands in an enhanced multiplayer mode, playable on local area networks and exclusively over the Internet on Battle.net?, the largest online service of its kind in the world. A focus on concentrated battles between groups of mighty warriors brings an exciting new blend of action to the franchise. In the single-player game, players follow the adventures of Legendary Heroes, who grow more formidable with experience. As the game progresses, these Heroes are able to learn spells and special abilities and acquire powerful magic items. Heroes advance even faster in multiplayer games, adding to the intensity of strategic combat between rival powers. Expanded multiplayer options include the ability to share units and resources with allies and to compete anonymously against other players of similar skill levels. Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos also includes the most powerful and full-featured World Editor ever released for a Blizzard game. The World Editor puts the same tools used by Blizzard?s designers into the hands of players, enabling them to create 3D maps and unique missions, with scripts for units, spells, and action-packed events. Players will also be able to produce their own in-game cinematics, using flexible camera controls and incorporating .mp3-based sound files.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed an exploit rendering buildings non-interactable ("tower hack").
- Fixed an exploit allowing a player to bypass a summon ability's cooldown ("summon/cooldown hack").
- Fixed a client crash related to workers failing to build in an unintended way ("new crash hack").
- Fixed an exploit allowing the Blood Mages's Phoenix to be resurrected instantly ("phoenix hack").
- Fixed a bug allowing players to select an invalid matchmaking race resulting in all the pla... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Real-time strategy game.
- Realtime strategy game.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Add-on for the game.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Sims 2 game update.
- 1.0.4 Update for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour...
- Real-time strategy game set in the Age of Discovery.
- Epic adventure battle game.
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- Fantasy strategy game.
- Complete an epic journey across many stunning environments, reb...
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Prevent the nightmare and save the humanity.
- Classic multiplayer strategy/action game.
- Race your marbles through dangerous platforms and collect power...
- Play the classic scrolling shooter games.
- Real-time action role playing game.
- Fight off an alien invasion with the power of science.
- Addictive, real-time, Worms-type shoot-'em-up game.
- OpenGL-based vertical shooter.
- Popular house life simulation game.