From eEye Digital Security:
Designed for personal, student and home office use, Blink Personal Edition is the only solution that provides consumers with complete PC security. Blink Personal Edition is an internet security solution that protects users' systems and sensitive data from viruses, spyware, identity theft, malicious web sites, and other attacks that target system flaws and vulnerable system settings. Users can rest easy knowing that their system and sensitive data are secured by Blink's unique combination of proven protection technologies, including:AntiVirus Module. - Protect against online threats using antivirus, anti-spyware, anti-phishing, and identity theft prevention technologies. Blink actively protects you using On-Access file scanning, stopping threats before they have a chance to embed themselves in your system. Additionally, Blink scans your computer files looking for viruses, Trojans, worms, keyloggers, backdoors, and spyware that could be putting your system and personal data at risk without your knowledge.Intrusion Prevention System Module (IPS). - Stop known and unknown internet exploits and prevent zero-day vulnerabilities from compromising your system using Blink's IPS module. Using proactive technology, Blink can intelligently protect you from online threats and malicious exploits targeting third-party software vulnerabilities, even if no known vendor patches exist.System Protection Module. - Prevent malicious programs from modifying crucial system files and registry settings by using Blink's System Protection Module. This module actively monitors key system components and recognizes malicious activity before it has time to compromise your system.Personal Firewall Module. - A full-featured, personal firewall can help prevent exposing your system to network scanning and unsolicited traffic, especially if your system is not already located behind a SOHO hardware firewall. Create custom rules and exceptions to only allow the traffic you specify while keeping malicious traffic at bay.Vulnerability Assessment Module. - Leveraging the power of eEye's award-winning Retina Vulnerability Scanner, the Vulnerability Assessment Module scans your system for unpatched software, missing Microsoft Security Patches, misconfigured system settings, and any other security holes that may make your system vulnerable to attack. Inline mitigation instructions for discovered vulnerabilities ensure users can apply the proper fixes to protect themselves.
What's new in this version: Version 4.8.0 provides the following new features and functionality:
- System protection events now contain additional information to assist in investigating suspicious system activity
- Added option to automatically restore false positives from quarantine
- Added option to manually rescan quarantined files
- Added Defer Anti-Malware Scan options
- Anti-Malware Exclusions are now validated for proper syntax
- On Demand Anti-Malware scans now ... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antispy...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Scan your Registry and hard drive for spyware.
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Protect your personal computer against virus and spyware attack...
- Protect your PC against viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootk...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Modify locked Microsoft PowerPoint 2007/2010/2013 presentations...
- Store your credentials securely via sophisticated encryption.
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Start photo viewer and photo sharing Web site.
- Surround yourself with protection from viruses, spyware, fraudu...
- Secure desktops and lock computers on the network.
- Plan your US and Canada trips.
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Protect yourself from infected sites.
- Warn users about risky Web sites that try to scam visitors and ...
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Mask your E-mail address, phone number, or credit card in Firef...
- Identify the brand, features, package, intended frequencies, an...
All versions:3.6 stars
out of 35 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Unbeatable so far"
Version: Blink AntiVirus Endpoint Protection - Personal Edition 4.8.0
Excellent all around protection, frequent antivirus updates, regular rules updates. All-inclusive suite, replaces all other security software, additional anti-spyware programs not required - this package will catch them all.
Loads large residual file into memory on startup therefore the more physical memory you have on your system the better (but does not slow down machine once loaded); virus scans can take long time. Seems to be for Windows only.
Multi-layered protection works excellent, nothing has infected me for the 2 years I have been using this product. It will simply not let any bad processes execute.
Works great out of the box for average user but highly customisable with rules and detection criteria for the tech savvy.
Have tried many other paid and free anti-malware programs, this is the only one I would pay for. And I am. Get this program if you want DOD-type protection.