Apache Tomcat implements the Servlet and JavaServer Pages specifications from the Java Community Process. It includes many additional features that make it a useful platform for developing and deploying web applications and web services. BitNami Stacks are built with one goal in mind: to make it as easy as possible to install open source software. Our installers completely automate the process of installing and configuring all of the software included in each Stack, so you can have everything up and running in just a few clicks. BitNami Stacks are completely self-contained, and therefore do not interfere with any software already installed on your system. By the time you click the 'finish' button on the installer, the whole stack will be integrated, configured and ready to go. BitNami Stacks can be installed in any directory. This allows you to have multiple instances of the same stack, without them interfering with each other.
What's new in this version:
- Updated Tomcat to 7.0.29
- Changed Tomcat server to run as 'tomcat' user when
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- An easy-to-install distribution of Redmine.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Develop Ruby 1.9.3 and Rails 3.2 applications rapidly.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Post your genealogy data online.
- High performance, Apache interchangeable and secure web server.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Deploy JasperServer easily.
- Web-based bug tracking system from mozilla.org.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Pixel perfect accuracy with a new built in magnifier for pickin...
- Manage business database applications.
- An easy-to-install distribution of MediaWiki.
- Distribute of eZ Publish easily.
- Code for the web from a truly new one-window interface.
- Deploy Mantis easily.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- An easy-to-install distribution of Piwik.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content