Birdfont is a free font editor that creates fonts in TTF, EOT and SVG format. It's focused on web platforms and creates fonts compatible with all major browsers and operating systems. The license for this software is GNU GPL v3.
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Enhance your Photoshop to provide clear vector font output.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Choose from over 4700 TrueType fonts.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Preview, print fonts, and examine your system for font errors.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Convert TrueType and PostScript Type1 fonts between Macintosh a...
- Print your own barcode 39 on sheet labels or custom packaging.
- Create different types of text that work with chat Applets and ...
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- View and convert images of popular formats.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Browse and preview installed fonts with this tool.
- Backup your important files and folders.
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Type documents in any language using an English keyboard.
- Convert PDF files to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Create e-books for school, college, and university subjects.
- Write PDF documents from any application.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content