Birdfont is a free font editor that creates fonts in TTF, EOT and SVG format. It's focused on web platforms and creates fonts compatible with all major browsers and operating systems. The license for this software is GNU GPL v3.
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View and measure AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Enhance your Photoshop to provide clear vector font output.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Choose from over 4700 TrueType fonts.
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- Preview and print fonts, examine your system for font errors.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Print your own barcode 39 on sheet labels or custom packaging.
- Create different types of text that work with chat Applets and ...
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Convert TrueType and PostScript Type1 fonts between Macintosh a...
- Manage, view, edit, and convert industrial drawings in many for...
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Backup your important files and folders.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Browse and preview installed fonts with this tool.
- Type documents in any language using an English keyboard.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Create e-books for school, college, and university subjects.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content