A special tool designed to prepare healthcare personnel for the upcoming shift to the new ICD-10 coding system. Includes all ICD-10 2012 (CM and PCS) diagnosis codes as well as ICD-9 2012 diagnosis codes to their highest specificity. Out tool map codes from ICD-9 to ICD-10 and vise versa. You can also load for reference the original PDF files. Main Features Includes all 17,000+ ICD-9-CM 2012 diagnosis codes. Includes all 4,000+ ICD-9-PCS 2012 procedures codes. Includes all 75,000+ ICD-10-CM 2012 diagnosis codes. Includes all 72,000+ ICD-10-PCS 2012 procedures codes. Mapping between ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM. Create a Library of Favorites Codes. Word Processor included. High-speed, search forms to find codes easily. Easy to use Windows interface. Latest .NET Framework technology.
What's new in this version: Version 7.0.1 includes 2012 ICD-9 and ICD-10 Codes.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Optimize, clean, and back up your Registry.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Speed up your system and Internet, tune Explorer, and apply sec...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Get a PC audit and inventory application.
- View your computer system's properties and information.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Maintain separate Remote Tool Client Agent settings outside of ...
- Automate credit improvement process via your PC.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create and design corporate reports and data analysis systems f...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Set an icon, background image, and description for your folders...
- Enable and disable directories in the system path, classify inv...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- View your system hardware information.
- Analyze and remove malwares from your computer.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: