How many of you have a Bingo game at home with a spinner? I don't think a spinner is the best way to randomly pick 75 or 90 numbers, do you? Well, throw that spinner in the trash and turn the computer on. This little program will randomly pick your numbers for you and keep track of them. Click "Next Number" to have the next letter/number "called" out for you. The "Next Number" button will be disabled for about 1 1/2 seconds after each click (This is to prevent it from being pressed twice accidentally.) Or have it fully automatic on a timer while you enjoy the game with your friends and family.
What's new in this version:
- 75 & 90 Number call out.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Form a specific 3D shape with seven 3D pieces.
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Control the time your children spend playing computer games.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play an ancient 9 Men's Morris or Mills game.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Play a card game and improve your memory skills.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.