Bing has images and now you can get use them for your lock screen. Set one of the eight latest images manually or automatically update the lock screen to today's image. You can also copy the image to your machine, perfect for use as a desktop. If you want to email the image to a friend, you can use the share charm to share the image with your email program. Your live tile will also update to show the most recent images, great to keep your desktop feeling fresh and alive. It features HD resolution, save the images locally for use as wallpapers, and daily background updates.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Mark your images for copyright protection, to promote yourself,...
- Ã??Ã?Â¡atalog and take control of your bird images.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Explore the Mandelbrot set fractals.
- View sequences of images as slide shows.
- Set up countdown timer to receive alert of important event.
- Resurrect boring images to a stunning new look.
- Process multiple images at the same time!.
- Split your images into smaller segments, including percentage o...
- Convert popular image types into an Avatar.