CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the Android Market where you must continue the download process. This download may not be available in some countries.
CNET Editors' review
A simple game with an added networking twist, Big Big Big 2 doesn't enhance the classic Chinese poker card game but it does allow you to play with your friends. If you are used to playing card games on computers and old game consoles, then Big Big Big 2 app might be one of the simpler pastimes you can take advantage of on your smartphone.
When it comes to the app's interface, going through the menus and options is pretty straightforward. The game settings and visual settings menu offer enough options to customize the game to your liking, but not so many you get lost before the first hand is dealt. The game itself has two different player modes. For the single game, you'll be pitted against three opponents generated by the game. While this was a good way to help you build your strategy or learn the game, we liked the Wi-Fi multiplayer mode, which allows you to play with others in your social network. With this setting, one of the player's smartphones acts as the server unit, and others connect to play. It was easy to set up and use this mode, and it seemed to make the game more competitive when played against real users.
Even if you haven't played Chinese poker before, you can still enjoy Big Big Big 2. Like other card games, you can replay this one over and over, but those who prefer to go up against live players will like the networking aspect this game brings to the table.
From 2-Person Studio:
Big Big Big 2 is an implementation of the popular card game Big 2 (also known as Big Two, Choh Dai Di, Da Lao Er, Chinese Poker, Cap Sa, and many other names). The game is played by 4 players, with each player being dealt 13 cards. The first player to get rid of all his/her cards wins.The full set of rules can be found in the Help section of Big Big Big 2.Big Big Big 2 is ad-supported.Features:* Supports tablets.* 3 difficulty levels* Auto Pass* Customisable rules.* Support Hong Kong and Taiwan rules. * User friendly: turn indicator, 3 game speed settings make it easier to follow the game.* Swipe to sort cards by suits or values* Auto-save and resume game* App2Sd support.If you have any request/comment/suggestion/complaint, please send it to
What's new in this version: - Fixed straights setting problem- Fixed problem where computer passes after everyone passes problem.
More Products to Consider
- The sequel to the smash hit phenomenon that took the world by s...
- Play classic Nintendo platformer game on your Android device.
- View IPL 6 live score and schedule.
- Dr. Driving drives you crazy!.
- 4 Pics 1 Word - What's the word in common for 4 pictures?.
- One of the most addictive and entertaining physics based drivin...
- Think you have what it takes to adopt a POU? How will YOU custo...
- Trailblaze in this new standard for mobile racing game.
- Do you like driving big vehicles? Then you have to try Bus Simu...
- In a world of might and magic, are you strong enough to dominat...
- Logo Quiz is the #1 ranked Logo Guessing Game on Google Play.
- Play a classic multi-directional shooter video game.
- The first 3D dress up game for girls on Android! Style your way...
- Finally released! Ultimate Board Game! ! (English is, anyone ca...
- 4 Pictures 1 Word. Can you guess whats the word ?.
- Online Mahjong Games HD.
- Do you want to try your luck at the slot machines?Let's taste t...
- Enjoy the simple solitaire card game.
- Experience the drama, intensity and excitement of World Cup Cri...
- In the aftermath of The Apocalypse, you rise to power in this u...
- Trigger an Easter Egg Chain Reaction.
- Addictive Tower Solitaire game.
- Put your driving skills to test by playing exciting driving and...