How well organized is your iTunes Library? Are your artists always spelled the same way? Any R.E.M. vs REM? beaTunes can easily fix this and other problems with its unique inspection feature (license required to apply one-click solutions). If your last mix CD's song order can use some improvement, let beaTunes re-arrange your playlist for you. Always wondered how you could take advantage of the BPM (beats per minute) field in iTunes? Let beaTunes fill in the blanks and help you while DJ'ing at your next party. beaTunes can automatically determine BPM (beats per minute) and store the result in iTunes and manually determine BPM and store the result in iTunes. Sort existing playlists so that matching songs succeed each other and create matchlists - playlists based on one or more sample songs.
What's new in this version:
- Improved play behavior with open match table.
- Improved support for ID3v1.
- Improved folder-based sync on mass changes.
- Added explicit symlink handling for folder-based libraries.
- Added ability to upload logs.