How well organized is your iTunes Library? Are your artists always spelled the same way? Any R.E.M. vs REM? beaTunes can easily fix this and other problems with its unique inspection feature (license required to apply one-click solutions). If your last mix CD's song order can use some improvement, let beaTunes re-arrange your playlist for you. Always wondered how you could take advantage of the BPM (beats per minute) field in iTunes? Let beaTunes fill in the blanks and help you while DJ'ing at your next party. beaTunes can automatically determine BPM (beats per minute) and store the result in iTunes and manually determine BPM and store the result in iTunes. Sort existing playlists so that matching songs succeed each other and create matchlists - playlists based on one or more sample songs.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed Discogs cover fetching caused by Discogs API change.
- Added diagonal mix (Xd <-> X+1m) to valid key transitions.
- Improved similar key rule to support diagonal mix and energy boost.
- Improved 'Open in MusicBrainz'.
- Moved to CASampledSP 0.9.9.
- Moved to japlscript 3.1.1.