From EA Games:
Empires is a revolutionary mod for Battlefield 1942 combining first person action and real time strategy elements. Empires introduces buildable and destroyable buildings, a resource economy system, team commanders, and many other features modders of Battlefield 1942 have declared to be impossible due to no available SDK. With buildable/destroyable buildings, the uninspired point system of regular Battlefield 1942 play is eliminated, leading to fulfilling gameplay where victory is determined by strategy and teamwork, not spawn camping.
Each team gets their own command vehicle, which is capable of placing buildings and giving orders to players. However, to build anything, commanders will have to have the necessary number of resources first. Resource points can be found around the map and refineries can be built on them to mine their resources. Teams will learn that controlling these resource points is the key to victory.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Test your knowledge in literature, pop culture, and sports.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Help a team of characters solve puzzles by working together.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Try out the 3D sequel to this popular action/puzzle game.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Collect treasures and get through all the stones and bombs.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
All versions:1.7 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:1.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Battlefield 1942 Empires mod 0.1 public beta
Everytime I installed this program and tried to boot it up, it would come up with a pop-up saying "searching for file ???". And would never find the file.
I can't remember what the file was called.
Please tell me if you haven't had these problems, and mine were just a one-in-a-million.