Batch & Print Pro is for batch printing documents from a retain-able list which can be automatically printed in document sequence of your choice, All associated shell printable documents are supported, e.g. PDF, MS Word, HTML, Text Files, Image formats, Excel Spreadsheets, PowerPoint Presentations.
Batch & Print Pro software monitors the spool queue of your chosen printer for seamless sequence printing to your desired choice, Other features of this software include Directory monitoring, FTP, SFTP & POP3 Email monitoring, Print scheduler, printer load balancing, pre-processing for converting PDF to Postscript without using Acrobat, internal direct printing of native printer formats like PS, PCL, PRN, drag & drop of files for ease of use, save, load, append batch lists for later use, list ordering options, refresh lists to pickup new files, separator pages between each file options, pdf portfolio file support, batch file replication, DOS & VBS scripts within list, zip,7zip & rar file support, logging & reporting, email notifications, can run as an NT service, full command line support and it also recognizes number of pages in PDF files, Append and print groups of pdf's for printing as one job file, quick job setup for printing lists of files quickly by task name, pdf color/bw splitting option to different printer setups/different printers, conversion of website, html, asp, aspx, php, word doc, docx, docm, rtf, jpeg, txt files to pdf with optional append printing as one file + lots more features.
What's new in this version:
Version 8.04 changes:
- 1. added TIFF to PDF conversion option before printing. supports .tif, .tiff and can now be appended into one multiple file print job along with html, doc, xls, jpeg, txt and pdf's before printing.
- 2. added social media to help menu, twitter and facebook.
- 3. added a prevention for HP printer driver crashing out BPP issue.
- 4. added check for valid printer before getting printer data.
- 5. added BMP, PNG, GIF, WMF and EMF to PDF ... See all new features »