Batch & Print Pro is for batch printing documents from a retainable list which can be automatically printed in document sequence of your choice, All associated shell printable documents are supported, such as PDF, MS Word, HTML, Text Files, Image formats, Excel Spreadsheets, PowerPoint Presentations.
Batch & Print Pro software monitors the spool queue of your chosen printer for seamless sequence printing to your desired choice, Other features of this software include Directory monitoring, FTP, SFTP & POP3 Email monitoring, Print scheduler, printer load balancing, pre-processing for converting PDF to Postscript without using Acrobat, internal direct printing of native printer formats like PS, PCL, PRN, drag & drop of files for ease of use, save, load, append batch lists for later use, list ordering options, refresh lists to pickup new files, separator pages between each file options, pdf portfolio file support, batch file replication, DOS & VBS scripts within list, zip,7z & rar file support, logging & reporting, e-mail notifications, can run as an NT service, full command line support and it also recognizes number of pages in PDF files, Append and print groups of pdf's for printing as one job file, quick job setup for printing lists of files quickly by task name, pdf color/bw splitting option to different printer setups/different printers + lots more features.
What's new in this version:
- Version 7.07 changes:
- 1. updated permissions check and virtual directories check when writing config files/log files.
- 2. added 'nologs' and 'noconfigs' files to stopping any logging and config updating if present in startup folder.
- 3. disabled bpp update check when 'noconfigs' file is present.
- 4. added [FILETITLEFIRSTn] to moveto folders e.g. c:\test\[FILETITLEFIRST3] will move c:\111myfile.txt to c:\test\111\111myfile.txt
- 5. increased add singl... See all new features »