Bassets Depreciation Calculator calculates monthly depreciation for the entire life of an asset. You can view the Prior accumulated, current period(s), total depreciation, and net book balance of an asset. It will allow you to select depreciation method, first year convention, recovery periods and even personal, real, or luxury automobile property types. It can dynamically calculate based on the calendar dates you select and can also process depreciation with or without Bonus. Bassets Depreciation Calculator has the ability to export a detailed schedule to Excel with the annual depreciation, cumulative total and remaining value by each year. Version 1.3 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Calculate your monthly income.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Stay on top of your financial situation.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Balance, search, or solve equations by one mouse click.
- Organize and store records of assets belonging to your company ...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Calculate your monthly payment on a loan.
- Calculate your monthly Internet charge.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage your fixed assets and easily calculate depreciation of y...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Calculate, process, and balance chemistry reactions.
- Calculate monthly payments and total cost for all types of leas...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Score high in Math SAT by practicing the wining strategy.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"One-stopp shopping for depreciations"
Version: Bassets Depreciation Calculator 1.2
I came to the site via Google. I had been looking for some information on how to calculate depreciation for a fine art fixed
asset. I was extremely pleased with the product I downloaded; I expect I
will be back to you with amplifying information and/or queries, but suffice
to write that at this point I am completely satisfied. I wish
*our* customers could make the same boast.
Great job by the programmers.
The abbreviations were a little troubling, had to go to the site for help, but it is probably just because I am not a CPA.