CNET Editors' note: The product is free for non-commercial use.
From Real Time Logic:
BarracudaDrive makes it simple to run your own private cloud server. BarracudaDrive lets you take complete control of your files and eliminates the dangers of entrusting the privacy of your sensitive data to third-party web portals. With BarracudaDrive, your home or business computer network becomes a secure online storage system. You can access and share files using any Internet-enabled computer, smartphone, or tablet. Power users can use special editions of the software to work with the Raspberry Pi computer, with Western Digital's My Book Live Network-Attached Storage (NAS), and with Marvell's SheevaPlug. You can use the software's tunnel/proxy VPN technology to enjoy secure, unblocked access to the Internet. BarracudaDrive's built-in content management system (CMS) makes it easy to create a website or blog. Because it works like a word processor, no setup or configuration is required to start building a web presence. BarracudaDrive includes a bulk email engine specifically designed for sending large amounts of emails. Because BarracudaDrive runs as a background process, it can send out newsletters, marketing messages, and all types of emails without disrupting other activities. In addition, the integrated email engine provides a unique URL for each subscribed user, making it easy for recipients to unsubscribe should they no longer be interested in receiving your emails. The software lets you configure a WebDAV server, allowing you to connect to a remote computer and access it as if it were on your own desk. The built-in web file manager makes it easy to upload and download files using any modern web browser.
What's new in this version: Version 6.5 has fixed internal miss configuration that could lead to the error message.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Archive files in different formats and manage them.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Search the Internet for torrent files, and download and upload ...
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Install runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries required to ...
- Monitor your child or spouse activities on the Net.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Try the faster browser that lets you get the most from today's ...
- Set up parental control system on your computer.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: