Add barcodes to OpenOffice with IDAutomation's VB macros and free barcode font tools. Barcodes supported include Postnet, Code 3 of 9, Interleaved 2 of 5, Code 93, Code 128, UPC, EAN, UCC-128 and MSI. Tutorial includes Calc, Base, and Writer examples.
What's new in this version: compatible with windows 8
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Find and manage URLs in Internet Explorer history file.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Add barcodes to Oracle Reports with this PLL library.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Add bar codes to FileMaker's forms and reports.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Create quizzes in Word documents.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create and manage passwords.
- Create Barcodes from your .NET Applications - ASP.NET, WinFrom,...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Secure your online privacy by erasing your Internet tracks.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Simplify barcode printing and encoding of RFID smart labels to ...
- Surf the Web in your own language with this toolbar that suppor...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create and add unlimited pictures, barcodes or text objects ont...
- Discover this scientific calculator with extended functions.