BarCodeWiz UPC EAN Barcode Fonts creates UPC-A, UCC-12, UPC-E, EAN-13, UCC-13, EAN-8, JAN, and Bookland barcodes in any program supporting TrueType fonts. This package contains six fonts, created with the new specifications by UCC.EAN. You do not need to guess whether your barcodes conform to the new standards. Create barcodes with the exact required dimensions. You will find various examples and macros, including Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, and Visual Basic.
What's new in this version: Updated for compatibility with Microsoft Office 2013
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View and measure AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Generate barcodes using signed barcode ActiveX Control for Inte...
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Generate various types of high quality barcodes using command l...
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- Create barcodes of any type.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Print UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-13, EAN-8, Bookland, 2, and 5 digit sup...
- Make high quality barcodes fast and easily.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Create various types of barcodes on your own PC.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Make high resolution barcode images from over 50 barcode types ...
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Create code 128 barcodes in any program supporting TrueType fon...
- Print out bar code labels in different code formats.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Extract 1D and 2D barcodes from images and PDF files.
- Create barcodes without fonts in Access, Excel, VB, and C++.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.