Bank2QIF is an useful utility to convert your OFX, QFX, QIF, QBO, OFC files to the QIF format. Simply browse for your files, review transactions, select all or less and save it to the QIF file and then load into your financial software.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- View and print PowerPoint presentations.
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Convert OFX, QFX, QIF, QBO, and OFC files to the QIF format.
- Get a cheque printing software.
- Convert OFX files to QFX format and enhance the readability exp...
- Repair your corrupted or damaged PowerPoint files.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Convert QIF files to QFX format seeing all transactions before ...
- Secure your sensitive data with a simple right-click operation.
- Convert CSV files to QIF format.
- Count the number of times specific text appears in multiple fil...
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Not Ready for Prime Time"
Version: Bank2QIF 188.8.131.52
Successfully captured the correct number of transactions
Transactions required so much editing that import function was useless -- did not save any time over manual entry. Example: did not recognize securities already in Quicken.
Crippled trial version is limited to exporting 3 transactions AND requires a 30-second wait time for EACH file conversion :-(
Would not pay for full version based on experience with trial version
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content