From KAMPO Interactive:
Balance is a tilt puzzle game that can be played by simply tilting a laptop. Besides the mouse and trackpad, the game can make use of the accelerometers built into all Apple notebooks, including the various MacBook, PowerBook and iBook models.
More Products to Consider
- Sims 2 game update.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Realtime strategy game.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Fly various missions or fly against your friends over the Inter...
- Multi-player & multi-level "breakout" brick game.
- Borderlands 2 saved game editor.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- The Hardest Action Game You Will Play This Year (no, seriously)...
- Powerful, easy-to-use screencasting software.
- Adventure game to explore worlds and build structures.
- Solitaire card games with handcrafted artwork.
- Create DVD movie backups.
- Create and play realistic jigsaw puzzles on your Mac with your ...
- Popular house life simulation game.
- Scan and stumble upon wireless networks.
- Atari 2600 emulator.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- Run Windows apps on Intel Macs without Windows installed.
- Game libraries: Draw, Input, Net, Sound Sprockets.
- The Locas really do put the fun back in funeral in Grave Mania:...