From Luxand Development:
No need to wait for nine months to see your baby! All you need is two pictures. Just put pictures of you two into BabyMaker, and see what your baby will look like in just a moment. Impress your friends and family with 'what if' pictures of your possible babies made with just about anyone. You only need two facial photos (passport-style will do) to generate a realistic image of a baby. And we're not talking about cartoon-style pictures or a still-morph picture frozen in the middle of a transformation. You'll get a real face of a young human with unique facial features that resemble features of both 'parents'. Can't believe this? Just ask your parents for a couple of pictures, put them through BabyMaker, and see your own face in the end. The science of fortune telling is brought to perfection with BabyMaker. Make a baby with anyone! Entertain your friends by 'marrying' them to each other, or have fun using pictures of celebrities as one or both parents. Print or e-mail the resulting images for even more fun. Unlike virtually all competitors, BabyMaker does not simply morph one face into another. Instead, it thoroughly analyzes characteristic features of the two faces using face detection scientific algorithms, and carefully re-creates a baby's by carefully mixing different features of the parents' faces. The technologies used in BabyMaker are so advanced that they can easily produce a high-quality color image of a baby even if the quality of the originals is far from perfect. Just throw a couple of old photos of your grandparents to see this in action! Black-and-white, scratched, faded or retouched photos will do if they represent a real face. If you are using images from the Internet, low-resolution or heavily compressed pictures are fine if the faces are still recognizable.
What's new in this version: Version 1.5 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Process photos start to finish--from download to editing (inc. ...
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Show you how a person will look like in 20 years by realistical...
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Create glamour portraits from ordinary snapshots in just a few ...
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Enable your applications with human faces detection and facial ...
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Produce passport-size images and avatars with human faces.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"HAS A TROJAN VIRUS!!! DO NOT DL!"
Version: BabyMaker 1.0
Would have been a cute prog...
Doesn't work if cleaned.
Like the other guy, I waqs hoping to try this prog out to mess with some friends, but I have AVG also, and it told me there was a virus. AVG gave me the option to "Heal" the file, but it wouldn't work after that....
"Program has a virus!!!!"
Version: BabyMaker 1.0
I was looking forward to testing out this cute product, I'm sure my wife would have loved it. However, when I tried to install the program my AVG alerted me that the program had a virus. By this time my computer froze and it took me many hours to fix the problem.