From UC Berkeley:
Scratch (scratch.mit.edu) is a programming language for kids 8-14. BYOB extends Scratch to a full-power language for computer science students 14-20. Features include custom (build your own) blocks, first class procedures (lambda), first class lists (including lists of lists), and first class truly object oriented sprites with prototyping inheritance. The download includes source code and documentation; additional tutorials are available at bttp://byob.berkeley.edu.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Turn on remote computers sending magic packets.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Perform remote reboot, remote shutdown, and wake-on-LAN.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Set alarm or reminder on your Windows PC.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Automate your computer work without any programming knowledge.