From Ambient Software:
Avanti! is a world editor for Minecraft. It is designed to be like a simple paint program, but with blocks instead of pixels. Building in Minecraft is fun, but some tasks like flattening land, or building foundations can be a bit repetitive. Avanti! provides simple tools to draw and erase blocks, plus a few more advanced features.
What's new in this version: Adds an easier way to select a Minecraft world.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Modify and add comments, bookmarks, and windows shortcuts to yo...
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Analyze your nutrition according to the guidelines given by med...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Create and manage CNC sub programs with advanced functions.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Record and analyze your company expenditures.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content