From Ambient Software:
Avanti! is a world editor for Minecraft. It is designed to be like a simple paint program, but with blocks instead of pixels. Building in Minecraft is fun, but some tasks like flattening land, or building foundations can be a bit repetitive. Avanti! provides simple tools to draw and erase blocks, plus a few more advanced features.
What's new in this version: Adds an easier way to select a Minecraft world.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Create a screensaver using Flash animation, or convert your own...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Read your dreams interpretations.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Make use of Advanced Encryption Standard algorithm and encrypt ...
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Provide automation to your large-scale Web development.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Get help while editing HTML, MySQL, PHP, and Yahoo widget langu...
- Create and customize your ships for computer games.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Create easily your Web site and photo albums using Flash.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- View and manage images through a host of popular file formats.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add this spelling checker to your system tray.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Manage the ARCNC100 CNC appliance and edit Gcode files.
- Create video from your personal videos, digital images, and aud...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content