This application will push or click annoying buttons for you on message boxes. it will automatically Press Button on message boxes while this application is running in the background. For example those message boxes that ask "make this your home page?" If you would like to add a button to the list of buttons to be auto clicked you can drag the check box over the button you would like to be pushed. All button settings are saved when the application is shut off. You can run the application minimized. Buttons to be pushed can be added, enabled, disabled and removed.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Push/click annoying buttons on message boxes.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Replicate your screen cursor.
- Automatically clicks buttons.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Search and download torrents with one application.
- Work out the exact X and Y position of your cursor even as you ...
- Automate mouse clicking at the current mouse point with random ...
- State management components for Delphi.
- Set up countdown timer to receive alert of important event.