From CADTool Software:
Office2CAD is a tool for AutoCAD users to link AutoCAD drawing elements to Excel spreadsheet. Users can import Excel spreadsheet into AutoCAD and keep it update whenever the dada in Excel is changed. The Excel data can be brought in not only as a whole schedule, but also as single text being used in any part of AutoCAD drawing and synchronized with the original Excel spreadsheet.
More Products to Consider
- View and measure AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views...
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Connect attribute and hold up data between an Excel sheet and A...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Create, edit, modify, and import Microsoft Excel table for Auto...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Build table or import Excel spreadsheet into CAD environment.
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Analyze border lines of AutoCAD draw table and create represent...
- Calculate measurements and construction project budgets.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Brighten up your Excel spreadsheets by creating works of art in...
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Convert AutoCAD drawing files to PDF format.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Add business rules to Excel spreadsheets that combine computati...
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Format spreadsheets using hotkey keyboard shortcuts.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Build spreadsheet GUIs to Java code with ease.
- Read Excel Spreadsheet files (XLSX , XLS , CSV) from your .NET ...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0