With AutoCAD to PDF Converter, you can convert DWG and DXF to PDF without AutoCAD. It provides a command line application as well as a GUI application. Both can help you quickly generate high quality vector PDF files from CAD drawings in batches. a.Three conversion modes One-to-one - create an individual PDF file from a selected DWG file or create a single PDF files from a selected DXF file. Many-to-one - in the case of batch conversion, convert several DWG files to a single merged PDF file or convert several DXF files to a single merged PDF file. Many-to-many - in the case of batch conversion, convert each DWG file or DXF file to a PDF file. b.Quick and safe Directory process - support single directory process and multi-level directory process ways. Monitor multiple directories - the computer can automatically convert newly added DWG files or DXF files in specified directories to PDF files, and export the result PDF files into specified directories. Support wildcard characters - in the case of batch conversion, wildcard characters like *.dwg or a*.dxf are supported. Allow you to set passwords for PDF files with 40 or 128-bit encryption. Help you to protect created PDF files by setting file permissions to restrict printing, copying, and future modifications. Allow you to set PDF description such as title, subject, author and keywords. c.Easy to operate Two applications - provide a command line application as well as a GUI application. Support drag and drop - you can directly drag DWG files or DXF files from Windows Explorer and drop them to the interface. Support sorting - In the case of batch conversion, you can sort the selected files according to file names, file paths, file sizes, or file types. View after conversion - after each conversion, the computer will open the result PDF automatically. Feature of VeryPDF AutoCAD to PDF Converter: 1.Converts DWG and DXF to quality PDF files; 2.Supports sorting on file name, file path, file size, file type modes when conversion in batch; 3.View PDF files automatically after creation;
More Products to Consider
- Batch convert DWG to PDF, DXF to PDF and DWF to PDF without nee...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Convert a batch of AutoCAD DWG and DWF files to PDF.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Convert a batch of AutoCAD DXF and DWG to PDF.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Convert AutoCAD(DWG, DWF and DXF) files to PDF.
- Convert DWG to PDF or convert PDF to DWG as you wish without th...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert a batch of AutoCAD DWF and DWG to PDF.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Convert DWG, DWF, and DXF files to PDF.
- Batch convert DWG to PDF, DXF to PDF and DWF to PDF without the...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Let your application convert dwg to pdf, dxf to pdf, dwf to pdf...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Convert AutoCAD drawings into PDF format.
- Convert Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Works format to PDF.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
All versions:3.8 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Easy and quick"
Version: AutoCAD DWG and DXF to PDF Converter 2.2
-easy to use
-limited number of uses for free version (100)
-watermarked in red on bottom of .pdf for free version
After needing a quick fix here in the field to be able to view DXF files, I downloaded this free program with minimal expectations.
What I got was an easy to use, intuitive and simple program, that does exactly what it states, converts files tpo .pdf. Select your source file, select a destination (what in the world would I do without a Window's desktop? Stay away, Windows 8...) and voila, you have your very own .pdf to view.
After converting the files I needed, I uninstalled the program with no problems.
As other's have stated, the program is free-ware, and so the program has a limited number of uses before you have to register it (100). Also, being free-ware, the program will watermark the bottom of your .pdf in red ("Demo Version" and link to their website). It is small, though, so not that big of a deal.
Overall, I am very very happy with this product.