From JS8 Media:
AudioRefurb allows you to enhance the sound quality of your audio files and apply numerous audio filters such as distortion, delay, reverb, etc. A 31-band graphic equalizer allows very detailed control of the sound of your audio files. All alterations to sounds can be exported to new audio files.
What's new in this version: Signed build for OS X 10.7 Lion to comply with new OS X Gatekeeper requirements.
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Digital video editing system.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Import your video collection to iTunes with 1 click.
- Audio speed & pitch processing.
- Full-featured real-time video editor.
- Apply over 40 visual effects to images.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Create, edit and mix the music of your choice.
- Spot color imaging effects.
- Convert protected M4V files to MP4, MOV, iPod, iPhone or audio ...
- Free software with everything you need to play, create and stre...
- Compares text files & highlights differences.
- Virtual drummer that improvises on your patterns.
- Inter-application audio communication.
- Batch movie converter.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content