From Visual Cortex:
Need a count down timer that you don't need to look at your phone to tell you how much time is remaining?
Audible Timer is a count down timer (up to 60 minutes) that counts down the time using one of two voices. It is particularly useful for cooking, board games as well as sporting activities such as running, cycling or sailing.
- Touch and hold anywhere on screen to hear voice counting down or wait for pre-configured intervals (10s, 15s. 30s, 1m, 5m)
- Choice of male (American) of female (British) voice.
- Start sound can be customised to an alarm or various other phrases (begin, start, go).
- Option to count up or repeat when the count down reaches 00:00.
- Option to allow you to shake the phone to create a random count down start time.
- The interface can be fixed in either landscape or portrait mode.
- To stop the timer requires a swipe similar to that used to unlock the phone, this helps prevent accidental stopping of the timer if you are using it for sporting activities or you have placed the phone in your pocket
- Option to turn on a ticking sound for every second that no voice is heard.
- Phone can be locked whilst the voice counts down
What's new in this version:
- Fixed saving option to silence ticking sound when terminating application
- Fixed startup image (incorrect case in name)