From Sharkbait Games:
Dr. Boson has set in motion a chain reaction that may destroy all life as we know it. With his help you must overcome the reaction by using his Atomixer Device. Fight the clock in Arcade mode as you battle against time to save the world from the chain reaction. Jump over to puzzle mode where and put the thinker to the test. Fiendishly challenging puzzles await those that would claim mastery over the Atomixer. Version 1.1 has aesthetic and interface improvements new special effects skill help text.
What's new in this version:
- Version 1.1: Minor bug fixes, user interface enhancements and special effects.
- Version 1.0: Original Release.
More Products to Consider
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Build up areas of critical mass to trigger increasingly explosi...
- Guide jumping plumber past obstacles to save Mario's true love.
- Enter the training center, where computer-controlled bots will ...
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Simulate atomic and biological reactions including life creatio...
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Explore five cellular automata.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Travel the world and beat a series of domino toppling challenge...
- Match gems of the same color to blow the chains up.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Manipulate balls to set up trick shots and cause chain reaction...
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Find out your strengths and weaknesses calculating your challen...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Add a periodic table to your PC with information on each elemen...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- View eagles and wild animals on your desktop screensavers.
- Salvage resources on the surface of the ravaged earth.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: