Have fun battling with friends or computers using teams of small tanks. This fun arcade game is easy to learn but difficult to master. It features over 50 powerful weapons and 25 unique landscapes to wage war on. Additional features include death match and round based game modes, multi-player mode with up to 16 players, scrollable landscapes, real time smoke trails, weather effects, real physics, and five music tracks.
What's new in this version: Version 3.01 is a bug fixing release.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Blow up enemy tanks online or with friends.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Command gigantic mega units and dominate in battle.
- Participate in real helicopter combat and sense the genuine bat...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Blow up your opponent's tank by using the right amount of angle...
- Jump your opponents frogs to turn them into your own.
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Help Harold the Homeboy climb huge tower without falling down.
- Vibrant, colorful one-handed autofire arena shooter.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Not worth the hasstle"
Version: Atomic Cannon 3.0
Reminds me of tank wars
When exiting the program, screen resolution is not restored. I can't change my resolution back to normal.
After running the program, it seems to permanently corrupt the resolution on the monitor. Changing the resolution back to normal reverts the resolution back to 800x600.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: