Have fun battling with friends or computers using teams of small tanks. This fun arcade game is easy to learn but difficult to master. It features over 50 powerful weapons and 25 unique landscapes to wage war on. Additional features include death match and round based game modes, multi-player mode with up to 16 players, scrollable landscapes, real time smoke trails, weather effects, real physics, and five music tracks.
What's new in this version: Version 3.01 is a bug fixing release.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Blow up enemy tanks online or with friends.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Play as either the Humans or Tarkas.
- Jump your opponents frogs to turn them into your own.
- Vibrant, colorful one-handed autofire arena shooter.
- Blast alien insects in over 50 levels in this high-intensity Ga...
- Play 584 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Take command of your destiny.
- Use influence to gain political power in this turn-based strate...
- Command gigantic mega units and dominate in battle.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Not worth the hasstle"
Version: Atomic Cannon 3.0
Reminds me of tank wars
When exiting the program, screen resolution is not restored. I can't change my resolution back to normal.
After running the program, it seems to permanently corrupt the resolution on the monitor. Changing the resolution back to normal reverts the resolution back to 800x600.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: