CNET Editors' note: This game requires the installation of RealArcade. Clicking the download links above will prompt an installation of RealArcade if it is not already installed, and then the selected game will be automatically loaded into RealArcade.
CNET Editors' reviewIf you think most puzzle games are too slow for you, AstroPop will change your mind. You'll likely figure out how the game works almost immediately. The goal is to match bricks with other like-colored bricks to destroy them. However, the wall of bricks steadily advances upon you, so you must use both your reflexes and your mind. Once you've earned enough points, you'll have access to the Supa Weapon, which lets you demolish many bricks at once, regardless of color. You can choose from two games, although only one of the game's four characters is available in the 60-minute trial version. The modern, sophisticated graphics impressed us, and we liked hearing the female voice comment on our achievements. If other puzzle games have lost their ability to entertain you, we think AstroPop will provide a welcome challenge.
Blast off to out-of-this-world fun with this action-puzzler from the creators of Zuma Deluxe. Join Vector and his pals on their thrilling mission to move colored blocks into groups and clear the stars. As you travel from planet to planet, unlock new characters and weapons upgrades, while following each character's unique and exciting story line. An intense action treat that challenges your mind as well as your reflexes, AstroPop is a puzzler that's not to be missed. The full version features unlimited play; two exciting game modes, Classic and Survival; stunning graphics and sound effects; and four loveable characters.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- CyberSky is an accurate, yet easy-to-use planetarium program.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Create realistic galaxies for your own space-themed work.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Build your economic empire by exploring, fighting, or trading i...
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Replace your desktop with a 3D view into outer space.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Match three or more same-colored blocks to clear a playing fiel...
- Kill enemy worms by setting angle and power of shots.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Find out information about the celestial bodies and have a quic...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Explore the night sky and search for planets, comets, asteroids...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Pop all the bubbles before the timer reaches zero.
- Take a trip to the space and discover new life form and new gal...
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Everything (except the price) is good about Astropop"
Version: AstroPop 1.0
It's easy to understand and once you begin playing it's addicting. The only setback is the (almost) $20 you have to fork out if you want to buy it. It should be free on MSN Gaming Zone or Yahoo Games.
"Awesome arcade/puzzle game with killer effects!"
Version: AstroPop 1.0
This game is great: kick butt graphics and effects, awesome sound and music, and tons of leveling up and a funny story line. It's easy to learn too, no need to read any manuals or text files, just play it and in a minute you've got it. It's one of the most professional, polished looking shareware games I've seen.