CNET Editors' note: This game requires the installation of RealArcade. Clicking the download links above will prompt an installation of RealArcade if it is not already installed, and then the selected game will be automatically loaded into RealArcade.
CNET Editors' reviewIf you think most puzzle games are too slow for you, AstroPop will change your mind. You'll likely figure out how the game works almost immediately. The goal is to match bricks with other like-colored bricks to destroy them. However, the wall of bricks steadily advances upon you, so you must use both your reflexes and your mind. Once you've earned enough points, you'll have access to the Supa Weapon, which lets you demolish many bricks at once, regardless of color. You can choose from two games, although only one of the game's four characters is available in the 60-minute trial version. The modern, sophisticated graphics impressed us, and we liked hearing the female voice comment on our achievements. If other puzzle games have lost their ability to entertain you, we think AstroPop will provide a welcome challenge.
Blast off to out-of-this-world fun with this action-puzzler from the creators of Zuma Deluxe. Join Vector and his pals on their thrilling mission to move colored blocks into groups and clear the stars. As you travel from planet to planet, unlock new characters and weapons upgrades, while following each character's unique and exciting story line. An intense action treat that challenges your mind as well as your reflexes, AstroPop is a puzzler that's not to be missed. The full version features unlimited play; two exciting game modes, Classic and Survival; stunning graphics and sound effects; and four loveable characters.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Invite Championship Five Hundred Pro into your home.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- March to Victory with Mid-West favorite.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Funny block-breaking game featuring nice graphics and WildLife ...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Enjoy additional levels and episodes with the Diner Dash charac...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Everything (except the price) is good about Astropop"
Version: AstroPop 1.0
It's easy to understand and once you begin playing it's addicting. The only setback is the (almost) $20 you have to fork out if you want to buy it. It should be free on MSN Gaming Zone or Yahoo Games.
"Awesome arcade/puzzle game with killer effects!"
Version: AstroPop 1.0
This game is great: kick butt graphics and effects, awesome sound and music, and tons of leveling up and a funny story line. It's easy to learn too, no need to read any manuals or text files, just play it and in a minute you've got it. It's one of the most professional, polished looking shareware games I've seen.