AstroGrav is an astronomy software program that allows you to simulate how astronomical objects move and interact under the force of gravity. It features superb interactive 3D visualizations that allow you to move around within a many-body astronomical system, while watching how it evolves with the passage of time. A wide variety of sample files are provided, including Solar System, space mission, and abstract systems, and these enable you to experiment with the astronomy software without having to enter your own data. The comprehensive editing facilities allow you to either create your own astronomical systems, or to modify existing ones, and provide you with an almost endless scope for experimentation and investigation. AstroGrav calculates how astronomical objects move according to Newton's Law of Gravitation, and displays the results as they are calculated so that you can watch the system evolve as in a movie.
What's new in this version:
- Added a menu of categories to comet and asteroid import tables that makes it easy to quickly pick out particular categories of comets and asteroids.
- Corrected a fault that caused Julian Days to be incorrectly rounded in asteroid and comet import tables.
- Enhanced the View / Show / Barycenters command to show the barycenters of all families of objects, instead of just showing the barycenter of the entire system.
- Changed the Edit / Fi... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Experience simulated space travel to over 100,000 stars.
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- Create a solar system model on your PC.
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Process complex astronomical values.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Enjoy images of space with this detailed 3D screensaver.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get an extensive astronomy suite for Windows.
- Watch 3D planets swoop through the solar system on your desktop...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Watch the planets of the solar system traveling through the gal...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Learn basics of 3D CAD with this introductory 3D CAD package wi...
- See a 3D model of revolving planets of our Solar system.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Complete the Evacuation mission of this realistic space sim.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Keep track of your astronomical observations.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: