AstroGrav is an astronomy software program that allows you to simulate how astronomical objects move and interact under the force of gravity. It features superb interactive 3D visualizations that allow you to move around within a many-body astronomical system, while watching how it evolves with the passage of time. A wide variety of sample files are provided, including Solar System, space mission, and abstract systems, and these enable you to experiment with the astronomy software without having to enter your own data. The comprehensive editing facilities allow you to either create your own astronomical systems, or to modify existing ones, and provide you with an almost endless scope for experimentation and investigation. AstroGrav calculates how astronomical objects move according to Newton's Law of Gravitation, and displays the results as they are calculated so that you can watch the system evolve as in a movie.
What's new in this version:
- Added the 'View / Show All / Data' command to display the distances, speeds, magnitudes, and phases of objects in view windows.
- Added the 'View / Show All / Nodes' command to display the ascending nodes and descending nodes of objects in view windows.
- Added the 'View / Show All / Apsides' command to display the pericenters and apocenters of objects in view windows.
- Added the corresponding three commands to the 'View / Show Selected' menu.
- Ad... See all new features »