From Goldshell Digital Media:
Astro is a text effects creator for Macromedia Flash. Your text effect can be further spiced up by adding Flash background and foreground effects. There's a choice from more than 450 text effects and over 80 other Flash effects. With the available additional Astro plugins, you can boost the amount of text effects to over 1,000. Moreover, Astro can add background pictures and sound effects to your Flash file.
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Get started quickly and stay on track, whether you're creating ...
- Create animated Flash-based intros, banners, and any other Flas...
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create and apply animated flash text effects to your Web site.
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- Create your own business cards.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Create professional animated screensaver with water effects, we...
- Create particle effects without code.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Create, customize, and transform your text into BMP images.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Create and add Flash animations to your Web sites.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Create scrolling text effects in your applications.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- View, modify, and save text files.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Create flash sound players and buttons to publish music to your...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Most comprehensive Flash effects generator software out there."
Version: Astro 1.2
The base package providing you 450 text effects and 80 image effects to make your own banners, intros and text effects. The hardest part is deciding creatively what you want to make. The software is both logical and a pleasure to use with areas for background design and effects, text design and effectrs and foreground effects, so a multiple of effects can be happening in one animation. The true power comes into play when you look at how the programmer have implemented the ability to custome modify virtually all possible parameters for each and every effect. I have never seen a Flash effects tool designed so well with programmable creativity in mind. I have found many Flash effects software packages to be very limited with almost tacky steppy motions that simply lack inspiration or creativity. Not Astro, as the combination of cinematic super smooth moving path texts mixed with particle effects lend to a very high end feel to the animations. The package is expandable with a number of add-on effects options. For $19.99 one can add another 500+ text effects which have even more ellaborate motions and effects like smoke. There are also add-on for additional backgounds, but it's the text effect plug-in's which shine. The built-in user manual is simple and concise. You can preview every aspect before exporting to SWF. You can also import MP3 sounds into your animations as you can image files as JPG, BMP or GIF's. The software company also provides a free program called Clipyard which basically allow you to export from Astro multiples of SWF's and merge into one larger SWF.
Simply the moth extensivly rich Flash text effects creative tool out there. And I have tried them all.
Would be nice to inegrate the Clipyard timeline builder into a future upgrade and have the added ability to program text as intro, stationary position and outro so one can have 100% contol over text coming on the screen how long it stays and how if/how it leaves the screen. Astro has the ability to do this already but it would be nice to break it down to those 3 steps .
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content