Associated Tasks Field is custom SharePoint 2007 field definition that allows entering and managing of tasks related to any list item or document. Users can assign tasks related to an item, track their progress and run workflows, all without leaving the context of the item and being able to examine the task progress as part of the item properties.
What's new in this version: Version 1.14.3 has fixed default sorting of items.
More Products to Consider
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Import, export, subscribe, and synchronize remote calendars wit...
- Ensure your tasks are getting done on time.
- Organize your tasks, recurring tasks, reminders, and notes easi...
- Synchronize your Outlook and Google calendars.
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Add a calendar component which can schedule your meetings and p...
- Schedule your tasks effectively.
- Organize and systematize your tasks.
- Windows 2000 Update.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content