The new Ashampoo Photo Commander 15 is the universal solution to view, edit and organize your photos. For this new version, the emphasis was on bringing order to even the largest photo libraries, aside from classic sort options this latest edition now also supports geotagging. The program allows users to add and process geotags, turn them into latitudes/longitudes, countries, city and streets and even display them on a map. The new presentation mode works across separate devices (e.g. monitors and beamers) and allows you to control the presentation on a separate device. Batch processing allows you to carry out extensive image optimization and conversion operations for multiple images in a row and you can now even export and import your settings for easy reuse. More than 50 new features and enhancements across the board have also been added.Highlight:
- A new kind of order: geotagging
- More options, more brilliance, more comfort: The new presentation mode
- More powerful: Over 50 new features and enhancements
- Edit images creatively with filters and effects
- Automatic and manual image optimization
- Manage huge collections comfortably with extensive filtering and grouping features
- Produce slideshows with individual music and sounds
- Create cards, frames and vignettes
- Create calendars, HTML albums and collages with ease
- Convert between all common image formats
- Control everything on one display and present it on another
- Save dialog with various useful settings.
What's new in this version:
Version 15.0.0 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.