This software, developed by Ken Hayes, provides beginning & intermediate users of aromatherapy with vital data about essential oils & their methods of use.
Here are a few features:
- Listing of over 130 essential oils
- Listing of over 330 specific keywords
- Botanical names, common names, places of origin, parts used, blends, aromatic benefits, magickal uses, physical uses & safety warnings
- Editable listing of common carrier oils
- Add your own essential oils or edit the current database of oils
- Editable listing of methods of use for essential oils: lotions, baths, massage, etc.
- Editable glossary of keywords & terms
- Print info on essential oils & recipes
- Search feature of database & recipes
- Easy keyboard & mouse navigation
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Develop database application without writing any code.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Play an interesting action game for free.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Database of artwork framing elements & prices.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Lead your troops head on into the enemy lines and take them out...