CNET Editors' review
ArcSoft Panorama Maker Pro is a simple and elegant way for users to convert multiple images into one panoramic image. Its sleek design and ease of use place it among the best programs we've seen.
The program's interface is quite sleek and attractive. The first screen that users encounter upon opening the program contains information about how to shoot photos that make good panoramic images, including information about camera settings, tripod use, and photo overlap. Past that, to the left is a tree-structured view of the computer, allowing users to quickly locate the images that they want to work with. Because we had access to photos taken by a professional with a tripod, all we had to do was choose our images, click Next, and the program converted our four photos into one seamless panoramic image. We were quite impressed with how good the result looked, with no indication that multiple images had been stitched together. The program recognizes, of course, that in many cases users will not have perfectly level, perfectly metered shots, so it gives users the option of manually adjusting the alignment points and blend. Users can also adjust the brightness and contrast of images. A variety of panoramic layouts is supported, including vertical, horizontal, tile, and 360 degrees. The online Help file is brief but useful.
ArcSoft Panorama Maker Pro is free to try, but results can only be saved at 1/16 size. The program installs desktop icons without asking but uninstalls cleanly. We strongly recommend this program to all users.
Would you like to easily create amazing panoramas with numerous photos? Are you worried the format of your camera or phone doesn't work in panorama software? Want a program that is automatic but still offers manual control when you need it? Here comes ArcSoft Panorama Maker to solve all those problems by easily stitching photos into perfect seamless panoramas. 1. Make panoramas from both photos and video 2. Automatic or Controllable: Your Choice 3. Various Formats, Sizes, and Print Supported: RAW (Canon, Nikon, Epson, Fuji, Kodak, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Sony, Leica and so on), HTML (flash panorama), MOV (QTVR panorama), JPEG, JPG, CR2, and NEF. 4. A superb seam without compromising photo quality. 5. Create Panoramas from Videos and Turn 2D into 3D
What's new in this version: Stitch photos and videos into panoramas - view it in 3D! Powerful one-click enhancement tools and built-in online Print Service. Various export options including 3D MPO. Support Windows 8.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Stitch photos into beautiful panoramas.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Download, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Stitch photos into Panorama.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create stunning panoramas from overlapping sets of photographs ...
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Create high-quality panoramas from a set of overlapping digital...
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Resize, watermark, rename, and optimize your pictures and photo...
- Create image with high dynamic range of brightness (HDR) from p...
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Add your photo into different beautiful templates.
All versions:3.2 stars
out of 20 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: ArcSoft Panorama Maker 188.8.131.5218
Believe me, there were none.
I tried my first set of photos, and the resulting panorama was horrible. I read through the docs / tutorials, and tried again. The results were again, horrible, so I tried a different set of photos, and then another, and another. Not one decent panorama was achieved. This software is completely broken, and reading through recent reviews, apparently it's been that way for some time now. To sum up, Panorama Maker was a complete waste of time. I've never experienced commercial software this bad.