From Ebta Setiawan:
Arabic Pad is a simple editor like notepad, but designed to write Arabic [Unicode] text, especially for Non Windows Arabic. I hope that with this program write Arabic is more easily, by customizing the keyboard key so its close to the Arabic letter sound. Version 1.03 includes unspecified updates.
What's new in this version:
- Some bugs when editing arabic and typing harakat were fixed
- Fixed for Fathatan, dhommatan and Kasratan
- Fixed double paste when using Ctrl+V
- Fixed for alif + mad harakat above
- Added new harakat : Inverted Dhamma, Subscript Alif
- New help file (Arabic Pad Guide), now using html format
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Add and flash text on your desktop wallpaper.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Type texts and listen as it is read out loud.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Play multiplayer poker game on your PC.
- Type Arabic and English simultaneously.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Write, edit, open, save, and print your Arabic text and text fi...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- See the results of your text searches and replacements as you t...
- Write, edit, and save plain-text documents easily.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Automate your periodical typing jobs.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create HTML files from multiple RTF files.
- Edit your text with multiple features.
- Replace your default notepad with an advanced one with extra ed...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
All versions:3.4 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Only for keyboard conversion"
Version: Arabic Pad 1.02
Fine for writing in Arabic by a regular Latin alphabet q-keyboard
Program does not provide letters be written from right to left. Such feature needs to be installed on the computer itself. Otherwise Arabic letters appear from left to right just like Latin letters.
Arabic letters do not join. Each appear separately.
"Great Nice Small Program"
Version: Arabic Pad 1.02
I LIke The way it Make The Rich Text
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content