From FancyBytes Software:
Would you like something new in aquarium screensavers? Aquarium Clock 3D Screensaver brings a new, fresh view to familiar virtual aquariums. This 3D screensaver shows you a true and accurate perspective of the underwater world. Aquarium Clock 3D Screensaver allows you to dive into the calm blue water, swim around the clock tower showing the exact time, and play with beautiful tropical fish. You will be amazed at the serenity of this aquarium screensaver and the magic of its underwater life with gently swaying plants, playful fish, soothing movements of the waves on the water?s surface, and the amazing play of the light on the aquarium bottom.
More Products to Consider
- Bring realistic coral reef aquarium to your PC screen.
- Display the view of our planet as seen from space.
- Enjoy flight over ocean in cinematic 3D environment.
- Animate your desktop with water effects.
- Place video wallpapers on your desktop.
- Create a screensaver with images, sounds, movies, Flash, web si...
- Customize your wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and vi...
- Emulates the Matrix code and introduction sequence.
- Bring the beauty of African Serengeti wild life to your monitor...
- Bring underwater world to your desktop.
- Disply a virtual aquarium with unsurpassed realism.
- Watch breathtaking animated waterfall with eagles soaring above...
- Set your desktop virtually on fire.
- Display a golden spinning cross with reflecting colors.
- Decorate your desktop with a Veep TV show screensaver.
- Enjoy the sight of 3D tropical fish swimming across your screen...
- Decorate your desktop with a balls screensaver.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Enjoy western zodiac signs and their expressions through girl's...
- Decorate your desktop with a West Wing TV show screensaver.
- Present to yourself a summer moment.
- Change the desktop wallpaper automatically, position pictures t...
- Enjoy a screen saver with two moving turtles, passing the scree...
- Place a 3D aquarium screensaver on your desktop.