iMovie is an easy-to-use digital video editing software application in the classic Macintosh tradition: with convenient pull-down menus and with icons that represent familiar tools and objects. It gives you the ability to cut and paste video clips and graphics simply by pointing and clicking. This integration with all things Macintosh is especially helpful for beginners: it means that much of what youve already learned from using one program on your iMac will come in handy when you start using iMovie.
What's new in this version: Lets you export to iDVD. Also adds performance and stability enhancements.
More Products to Consider
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Digital video editing system.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Mix audio, video, and karaoke.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Add/delete MP3 ID3 v1.0 & v1.1 tags.
- Bongiovi DPS makes everything sound better! Use DPS to make you...
- Video feeder for keith olbermann's show.
- Vocal reduction audio unit plug-in.
- Look up and catalog DVDs.
- For Miglia TVMax+, TVMini+, EvolutionTV.
- Free software with everything you need to play, create and stre...
- Live production software for video podcasters.
- Grab screenshots from your video files.