WebObjects is Apple's enterprise framework for developing scalable Web applications using proven object-oriented design principals. Because it is written in Java, after you build your application on the Mac you can deploy it most anywhere, running it stand-alone or combined with other application servers.
What's new in this version: WebObjects 5.4.3 is an update release for the version of WebObjects included in the Mac OS X Leopard tools. This release addresses issues in the areas of runtime database interaction, Direct to Web, and field validation, among others. This update can be installed on Mac OS X 10.5.3 or later with Xcode 3.1 or later version of the Developer Tools installed.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Manage business database applications.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Install and run Mac OS 9.2.1 or 9.2.2 on unsupported OS 9.1 Mac...
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Enables Newton to use TCP/IP.
- File & directory compare & merge utility.