WebObjects is Apple's enterprise framework for developing scalable Web applications using proven object-oriented design principals. Because it is written in Java, after you build your application on the Mac you can deploy it most anywhere, running it stand-alone or combined with other application servers.
What's new in this version: WebObjects 5.4.3 is an update release for the version of WebObjects included in the Mac OS X Leopard tools. This release addresses issues in the areas of runtime database interaction, Direct to Web, and field validation, among others. This update can be installed on Mac OS X 10.5.3 or later with Xcode 3.1 or later version of the Developer Tools installed.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Manage business database applications.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Write scripts and work with your website.
- Install and run Mac OS 9.2.1 or 9.2.2 on unsupported OS 9.1 Mac...
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Enables Newton to use TCP/IP.
- Java EE 5 application server.
- Integrates iCal, Address Book, & Mail into 1 view.
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
- Update your driver for the 24AC display card.