This update provides stability fixes for Thunderbolt and Target Disk Mode. When your computer restarts a gray screen will appear with a status bar to indicate the progress of the update. Do not disturb or shut off the power on your computer during this update. Note: Your computer must be plugged into AC power for the update to install.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- File sharing app that makes it simple to manage, protect and sh...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Changes for initializing & running.
- For Xserve & Macs with Apple PCI ethernet card.
- For MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, late 2013) models.
- For MacBook (Mid 2010) models.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- For MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, late 2013) models with NVIDIA...
- For MacBook, MacBook Pro with leopard.
- Enable open firmware security features.
- Update your mid 2013 model Macbook Air.
- For all late 2012 Mac systems.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content