Apple Remote Desktop Client enables a networked OS X computer to be remotely managed by the powerful desktop management application, Apple Remote Desktop. With Apple Remote Desktop you can automatically distribute software, remotely configure and control systems, offer real-time online help to end users, create detailed software and hardware reports, and automate your IT workflows. All without leaving your desk.
What's new in this version:
- Support for OS X Mavericks
- Automatic copy and paste between local and remote computers
- Improved support for Mac systems with multiple displays and multiple IP addresses
- Enhanced multi-observe with gesture support for swiping between screens
- Improves overall reliability of the Remote Desktop application and screen sharing sessions
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Gives you an instant, at-a-glance view of the computers in your...
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Access your Macs remotely.
- Clone, synchronize, back up files.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Database of every Mac model and other Apple hardware.
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Live encoding for online streaming.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3 client.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.