MacsBug is Apple's assembly-level 680x0 and PowerPC debugger for Mac OS. It can be used to debug code running in most execution environments, from applications to drivers, and everything in between. It's often used as a bug-reporting tool by many 3rd-party developers, as well as Mac OS system software developers.
What's new in this version: Includes better support for debugging MP tasks, and fixes some serious bugs in the memory setting commands when used in PCI I/O space. This version works with all of the machines released in the Summer of 2000, including the Power Mac G4 (uni- and multi-processor), Power Mac G4 Cube, the new iMac family (Ruby, Indigo, Sage, Graphite, and Snow), and the new iBook family (Indigo, Key Lime, and Graphite).
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Post your genealogy data online.
- High performance, Apache interchangeable and secure web server.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Web-based bug tracking system from mozilla.org.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Pixel perfect accuracy with a new built in magnifier for pickin...
- Manage business database applications.
- Tell your Mac when to boot from sleep or a complete shutdown.
- Code for the web from a truly new one-window interface.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Updates OS 8.5 or 8.5.1 to 8.6.
- Updates 9.2.1 for G3s or higher.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Checks for broken links on your site.
- Updates 8.0 to 8.1.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.