MacsBug is Apple's assembly-level 680x0 and PowerPC debugger for Mac OS. It can be used to debug code running in most execution environments, from applications to drivers, and everything in between. It's often used as a bug-reporting tool by many 3rd-party developers, as well as Mac OS system software developers.
What's new in this version: Includes better support for debugging MP tasks, and fixes some serious bugs in the memory setting commands when used in PCI I/O space. This version works with all of the machines released in the Summer of 2000, including the Power Mac G4 (uni- and multi-processor), Power Mac G4 Cube, the new iMac family (Ruby, Indigo, Sage, Graphite, and Snow), and the new iBook family (Indigo, Key Lime, and Graphite).
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Tell your Mac when to boot from sleep or a complete shutdown.
- Updates 9.2.1 for G3s or higher.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Updates OS 8.5 or 8.5.1 to 8.6.
- For all servers running Snow Leopard Server 10.6.2.
- Updates 8.0 to 8.1.
- Solve reliability issues for Logic Express.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Update Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar to include the latest security impr...
- Updates 7.6 to 7.6.1.