MacsBug is Apple's assembly-level 680x0 and PowerPC debugger for Mac OS. It can be used to debug code running in most execution environments, from applications to drivers, and everything in between. It's often used as a bug-reporting tool by many 3rd-party developers, as well as Mac OS system software developers.
What's new in this version: Includes better support for debugging MP tasks, and fixes some serious bugs in the memory setting commands when used in PCI I/O space. This version works with all of the machines released in the Summer of 2000, including the Power Mac G4 (uni- and multi-processor), Power Mac G4 Cube, the new iMac family (Ruby, Indigo, Sage, Graphite, and Snow), and the new iBook family (Indigo, Key Lime, and Graphite).
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Tell your Mac when to boot from sleep or a complete shutdown.
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Updates 9.2.1 for G3s or higher.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Updates OS 8.5 or 8.5.1 to 8.6.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Updates 8.0 to 8.1.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.