This update addresses an issue where the trackpad may not respond consistently to user input, and is recommended for all MacBook Pro with Retina display notebooks.
The updater will install in the Applications/Utilities folder and will launch automatically. Follow the instructions to complete the process.
Your computer's power cord must be connected and plugged into a working power source when running the update.
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Online backup using Amazon S3.
- Versatile file search tool based upon Apple's powerful Spotligh...
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Make simple changes to a single object, and then repeat those c...
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Assign your hotkeys.
- Synchronize and back up your files/folders.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- For MacBook Pro Retina models.
- Search for, uninstall applications and more.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Hear the normal modem sounds through your LC 630's internal spe...
- Manage system and user services on your Mac.
- Update the firmware on specific models of the Combo drive for i...
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Customize and bind your keyboard.