Apple has reposted the Mac OS 8.1 Update, replacing Open Transport 1.3 with Open Transport 1.3.1 to fix a mostly-cosmetic problem with "damaged file" error messages.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- File sharing app that makes it simple to manage, protect and sh...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Updates OS 8.5 or 8.5.1 to 8.6.
- Updates 9.2.1 for G3s or higher.
- Chop up large files or applications into floppy-sized pieces.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Updates 7.6 to 7.6.1.
- Tell your Mac when to boot from sleep or a complete shutdown.
- Tool to change startup folders.
- Unarchive OS X from Previous System folders.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Sync and edit Secret! (Palm) data on your Mac.
- Update Mac OS 8 for better performance.