Mac OS Runtime for Java (MRJ) is Apple's implementation of the Java Virtual Machine (JVM), based on Sun Microsystems' Java 1.1.8 specification. MRJ provides the runtime software needed to run Java applets and applications, and the Apple Applet Runner, a simple utility for running applets without the overhead of a browser.
What's new in this version: Provides fixes that allow Oracle 11i client applications to communicate with Oracle's application servers over HTTPS. It is recommended that you only update to MRJ 2.2.6 if you need to use Oracle 11i client applications over HTTPS and that your Oracle software is properly configured to support HTTPS communication with Mac OS 9 clients.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- AirPort configuration utility.
- Spotlight importer lets OS X index .jar files.
- Text editor with text manipulation tools.
- Java OS X AirPort configuration utility.
- Universal .rar and .zip file opener.
- Canvas-based word processor control.
- Take advantage of Mac OS X's native Java support with Apple's t...
- Tool to change startup folders.