Mac OS Runtime for Java (MRJ) is Apple's implementation of the Java Virtual Machine (JVM), based on Sun Microsystems' Java 1.1.8 specification. MRJ provides the runtime software needed to run Java applets and applications, and the Apple Applet Runner, a simple utility for running applets without the overhead of a browser.
What's new in this version: Provides fixes that allow Oracle 11i client applications to communicate with Oracle's application servers over HTTPS. It is recommended that you only update to MRJ 2.2.6 if you need to use Oracle 11i client applications over HTTPS and that your Oracle software is properly configured to support HTTPS communication with Mac OS 9 clients.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Take advantage of Mac OS X's native Java support with Apple's t...
- Tool to change startup folders.
- Fast Java compiler based on IBM's Jikes 1.06.
- Update for the OS 9 Mulltiple User feature.
- Upgrade your version of Java for functional enhancements and im...
- Web authoring tool; HTML, XHTML, CSS, PHP...
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- For OS 9 to improve access to secure sites.
- Contextual menu item for editing spotlight metadata.
- Use the latest Java in non-Safari web browsers.